In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to seed a torrent in the u-Torrent client. Begin by downloading and saving your torrent file. Make sure that you uncheck Start Torrent when it opens. In u-Torrent, right-click on the file, go to Advanced and select Set Download Location. Now locate the torrent file and click OK. Then right-click the torrent again and select Force Re-Check. When it's done, u-Torrent should say that the torrent is 100% finished. Right-click the torrent and click on Start. This video will benefit those viewers who create torrent files and would like to learn how to seed their torrent files for faster downloading.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades