This video tutorial from kobeshoot shows how to create, upload and seed torrents using uTorrent application on your computer.
First, open the program. Click Magic button for trackers. Insert this address: http://open.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce.
Second, to upload some torrent to a site or tracker you need to create an account on free torrent tracker site, for example mininova.org.
After you've created your free account you can download and upload different torrent files.
To seed your torrents you need to upload your torrent on any site or tracker and then download it again on your computer. Right clicking your torrent will bring Advanced settings window, there uncheck Start Torrent option. Then press Force Recheck button from top utorrent menu.
Now you will seed your uploaded torrent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades