In this video, we learn how to download torrents on the iPhone 2.0 or 2.1. Before you do this, you will need: Cydia, Mobile Terminal, C Torrent, Safari Download Plug-in, and Mobile Finder. to start, you will first go to a torrent site and find the torrent that you want to download. Then, click on the download torrent button. From here, you will see a warning appear on the screen. Choose to download this and then go to your Mobile Finder. Find where you saved the torrent to. Then, hit the home button and click on Terminal on your phone. It should say your phone's name and mobile directory. Change the directory to where you just stored that torrent. Then you will be able to use it on your phone, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades