This video is about how to download movies, music, and software using torrents. The first thing that you will have to do is to download either uTorrent or BitTorrent. After you have download either of the two, go ahead and browse for a torrent website. After you have found the torrent website that suits you best, just browse or search for the file that you want to download. A list will appear, then you just have to look at the most number of seeds since this increases the speed download. Also, look at the description and comments to know if the file contains viruses. The next step is to download the torrent. Once you've downloaded the torrent, go to uTorrent or BitTorrent and a window automatically appears which shows the file location, description, etc. Then just simply press "OK" and the download automatically starts. You just have to wait for it to finish downloading and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades