This video is about how to download torrent files. The first thing that you will have to do is to open your uTorrent. After opening your uTorrent, open your browser and browse torrent sites that suit you best. Once you have found the site that you like, search for torrent files that you are interested in. Once the results have been displayed, refer to the number of seeds since this increases the download speed. Once you have found the largest number of seeds, click on the title of the file. After you have clicked it, right click "download this torrent" and click "copy link location". Then go to uTorrent and click "Add Torrent from URL" found on the upper left part of the window and press "OK". After pressing "OK" a window will appear about a general info about the file that you are about to download. Then press "OK". After pressing the button, the file will begin to download. And you just have to wait until it finishes downloading. And you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades