This video is about how to make uTorrent 2.0 faster. The first step that you will have to do is to open your uTorrent 2.0. Once you have opened uTorrent 2.0, go to "options" then click "Preferences". Once you have clicked "Preferences", go to "Connection" found on the left side of the window. Then beside the random port, change the numbers to "45682". After you have changed it, go to "Bandwidth". Then change the maximum upload rate to "15". Also change the maximum download rate to "1890". You also have to change the global maximum number of connections into "200" and as well as the maximum number of connected peers per torrent into "2329". Change the number of upload slots per torrent to "14" as well. Once you have changed everything right, go to "BitTorrent" and check all basic features except "Limit local peer bandwidth". After clicking "BitTorrent", go to "Queuing". Change the maximum number of active torrents to "60" and the maximum number of active downloads into "63". Then the ratio must be 100%. Now go to "Apply" and press "OK" found on the bottom of the window. Test this by downloading some torrents in torrent websites. And if it works, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades