If you are a user of the system uTorrent then you know sometimes your downloads can take longer then they should or maybe longer then you want to wait. So, to fix this problem watch this video and find out how to get those downloads to go quicker in a few very fast and very easy steps. First, you want to right click on your download and then highlight "Bandwidth allowance" and from there click on "High". Now, in that same box go to "Set upload speed" and put it at 10 kb/s. Again, in that same box now go to "Set download limit" and select "unlimited". Make sure to only download 1 thing at a time and to do that just go to "Options" then "Preferences" then "Queuing" and from there set it to 1 so you'll only download one thing at a time. Press OK and you're all done your download should speed up as soon as your done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades