In this how to video, you will learn how to speed up your Azureus Vuze program. First, open up Azureus Vuze. Next, go to advanced, option, and click preferences. Select preferences and change the port to a number between 49152 to 65535. Once it is changed, go to transfer and make sure that these are set to zero. Once that is done, open your web browser and type in your default gateway. To find this out, go to system preferences, network, and router. Next, enter your user name and password to log in. Go to applications and gaming. From here, type in the program name and enter the number you chose earlier as the external and internal port. Select both and then check enable. Go to system preferences and take the three last numbers of the IP address. Type this in to complete it. Save the settings. Your program should now be faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades